Detailed Design, documentation, inspection and certification services of various flood prone bridges for Queensland Rail and Davbridge Constructions. Rail bridges varied from 40m to 200m length including detail design of elements such as:
- various flood, hydrology and hydraulic studies to support bridge detail design;
- +4om, 7 span ballasted rail bridge structures;
- appropriate piling systems e.g. driven 550mm octagonal PSC spliced piles;
- insitu RC pier walls, abutments and wingwalls;
- Prestressed Concrete (PSC) deck units – transversely stressed;
- precast ballast walls; steel access walkways;
- road underpass designs as required.